50+ Years Starting Critical Missions
Capitalize on demonstrated safety and reliability starting critical missions.
Consecutive Mission Successes.
When it comes to rocket motor ignition and engine starting, we offer simultaneous specific thrust and burn solutions in addition to a seamless, cost-effective operation. We deliver numerous Pyrotechnic Igniter designs that actuate control systems, deploy and retract equipment, start turbine motors, ignite rocket motors and provide ground safety during vehicle launch.
Ignition. Controlled & Predictive.
- Qualified and delivering ground safety & launch of Delta IV, MHI H2 Rocket & NASA’s space shuttle
- Providing engine start & activating altitude control on multiple tactical & strategic missile platforms
- Providing safety for man rated devices & tactical ground operations
PacSci EMC Applications
- (RS-68) Igniter
- Gas Generator Igniter (RS-68)
- Main Engine (AJ26-62)
- Motor Igniter
- Attitude Control Motor Igniter
- Boost and Sustain Motor Igniter
- Torpedo Engine Igniter
- Hydra 70 Motor Igniter
- Engine Fuel Igniter
- Cruise Missile Engine Fuel Igniter
- Missile Fuel Igniter
- Cruise Missile Start Cartridge Igniter
PacSci EMC pyro igniters are trusted by our customers to ensure successful performance on their applications: missiles, space, aircraft and ground operations. Qualified to MIL-STD-1576, MIL-STD-1512 and MIL-I-23659 (initiator devices).
CUSTOMIZATION & ADVANCEMENTS
PacSci EMC produces some of the world’s finest precision impulse rocket motors and attitude control motors for aircraft, missile and launched equipment and weapons – each designed to meet specific thrust and burn requirements, and benefit your ultimate mission goal.
We’ve incorporated advanced rocket motor technology into Network Attitude Control Thruster Systems (ACTS). ACTS technology can be used to rapidly steer “smart” bullets, “smart” mortars, tactical and cruise missiles, launch vehicles, satellites and kill-vehicles and to boost-phase interceptors and any vehicle that requires rapid maneuvering for both tactical and strategic applications.