RF SAFE DETONATOR
Leveraging the heritage of our GreenDet utilizing RSCB technology and lead azide free energetics, we now offer a top fire version. The top fire detonator requires no wire connections and offers the same RF safe features found in the GreenDet.
- RF Safe per RP-67 as tested by Franklin Applied Physics Laboratory
- No special firing panel required
- Hermetically sealed
- Cobalt-based CLCP lead-free energetic
- 99.99% @95% initiation reliability
- Tested reliability at 400°F for 12 hours
- Drop-in use, no wire connections required
- Shunted until properly armed
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of energetic oilfield technologies, PacSci EMC products are known for reliability and innovation. The Top Fire Detonator is designed as a drop in detonator for use in Owen Oil Tools top fire gun systems.
Reactive Semi-Conductor Bridge (RSCB) Initiation (RF Safe)
Designated RF Safe by Franklin Applied Physics
All Fire Voltage: 300V
No Fire Voltage: 55V (held under constant VOLTAGE for five minutes)
Static Sensitivity: MIL-DTL-23659F
Net Explosive Weight: 332mg
Twelve Hours at 400°F (200°C)
ENVELOPE / INTERFACE DIMENSIONS
Top Fire RF Safe Detonator Technical Overview
LET US HELP
Need more information or have a specific requirement you would like us to meet?
Contact us at the link below, or for immediate assistance call 844.737.3464.