SEQUENCING NETWORK FOR EVERY FLIGHT
Whether you are deploying on rails, racks or stacks, simplify and expedite your satellite workflows the integrated SEA™ Network way.
SEA Network removes the common wiring barriers by combining key functionality into one, easy-to-use, adaptable and integrated solution.
The low power, SEA sequencing system is capable of firing hundreds of pyrotechnic devices with microsecond repeatability and sub-millisecond sequencing. It can be used to deploy solar arrays, scientific instruments and many other devices used on satellites and spacecraft.
- Command up to 48 addressable devices per system
- Each device can be status’d and deployed separately
- Program pre-scripted or on the fly sequences
- Fire any combination of devices simultaneously
- <1ms timing and simultaneity
- Safe by wire technology
- Highly reliable & safe
- Flight proven in extreme environments
- Configured for redundancy
Smart Energetics Architecture (SEA™) bus-driver chip architecture enables interchangeable, independent multiple bus configurations minimizing Smart Initiator spares required and improving workflow. Additionally, the SEA controller can actuate non-pyro devices such as non-explosive actuators (NEA), motors and various other devices. Our sequencing system includes: