Environmentally controlled assembly of inert and explosive devices
To achieve the greatest manufacturing and assembly agility – and to ensure all quality and customer requirements are met – it’s vital to possess the right facility, the right processes and most of all, the right people.
PacSci EMC offers over 50,000 square feet of environmentally controlled assembly areas in each of our Arizona and California facilities, including dedicated manufacturing cells for inert & explosive device assembly … and reserved areas for fast prototype loading and assembly of new concepts and devices.
All direct and support manufacturing cells are process-controlled and stringently monitored. As a result, we continue to drive increases in manufacturing, quality and safety by measuring productivity and implementing lean manufacturing best practices.
PacSci EMC assembles the following types of devices:
- Linear Components and Assemblies
- Cartridge Actuated Devices (CAD’s)
- Propellant Actuated Devices (PAD’s)
- Detonators & Pressure Carts
- Safe Arm, Ignition Safety and Arm Fire Devices (SAD, ISD, AFD)
- Laser Fired Explosive Devices, Fiber Optic Cables and Fire Control Units
- Electronic Cabling and Fire Control Units
- Inert Devices, Connectors and Manifolds
The following In-House Capabilities support the manufacturing cells for the Products described above,
- Inert and Loaded Welding: Laser, TIG, Resistance and Stitch Welding
- Explosive Charge Pressing and Machining
- Automated Loaders
- Machine Shops: CNC Specialty Machining, Government Classified Machining, Model Shop, Tooling, Prototype & Production Hardware
- Automatic Chuckers, Lathes, Mills, Precision Grinders, Mills
- Glass-to-Metal Sealing
- Certified J-STD- 001 Soldering
- Plastic Injection Molding
For product specific questions or to obtain a Data Sheet, please contact email@example.com or call (888) 995-4876